03 November 2009

randomness

And now, I am here blogging again.
As what Ah Lai say, she think she is ranting in her blog..
Well, till now I am not sure whether am I ranting in my blog or not, but what I can conclude is, my blog is full of unhappy posts, or complaints..
I guess I am..
Wonder when can I blog about happy things...
Another 40 days to countdown..
but I doubt I can do the original decision anymore, since I have new plans now...
At least, I can count down to the day I can get bonus right..
This blog is to remind me how fast my decision change..
Well, I am trying to fast forward my application, and the process..
Its so difficult to apply S-pass..
Its even more difficult to stay in this company anymore..
When my bestest colleague is going to leave in one week time..
So gonna miss him..
I thought I will leave earlier than him.. Manatau he tender the resignation first..
I am really quite slow la..
At first, I was still quite worried for him if I am really leaving the company..
Well well well.. At least I have something to cheer on..
KL this weekend!!!
HAHAHAxx..
With Ah Tan and Ah Jas..
I get to shop and to meet my KL friends!!
I missss them!!
But... the sad thing is...
its only for two days nia...
So, I might miss out lots of shopping with them...
U guys dun mind rite?
Paiseh ah... have to lepaskan you all for a while..
I did not see them for like 3 years already....
I really miss them alot...
And the reason I did not see them for 3 years because..
I feel the low esteem..
I feel so small..
All of them are studying, but I am not..
In fact,they left one year to be declare as degree holder..
I feel the difference in status..
But now, I realised that, if they were so bad, they would not have befriend me in the first place right?
I should have trust them as my friends..
Sorry girls..
It has taken alot of courage to make this decision..
So.. I am meeting THEM!!
Miss ya Lots!!
Pray for us a good trip!

No comments: