03 November 2009

Company Dinner and hidden farewell motive


ME, Sunny, Seah (Sales)


ME, Doris(Sales Manager), Sunny(Sales exec), Yoko(Marketing Exec), Seah (to-be-former Sales Exec)


Seah, ME, Doris


The SALES TEAM


This girl is cute rite... she is Hanna... Our regional Controller's daughter..
She knows German, English, and CHINESE!


Wanted to make ghost face, but apparently, I am the only one with putting the best effort...


Tried to kiss..I look so fat here..


Me & my "secret lover"..heexx.. kidding kidding


Me and the Warehouse Manager, George


So manja with her Dad.. And, yes, I m not wrong, Her DAD, not Grandpapa


Me and Monica, a.k.a da pi gu, a.k.a. regional purchase manager, a.k.a. my woodlands comrade in arm


Me and Accounts Manager


Ramdomness


All under Thirty - I am still the youngest..haha


Our Table



Our Tough looking mr. Sunny dancing a-go-go


Awhh..So sweet....




Group Picture


The leftovers


Me and my hougang comrade..haaxx