04 August 2009

Kampar Perak

Its time to update my blog now... since I have been MIA..although i think nobody is following it..hahazz..for the fun of it..

I have dyed my hair last sunday, since the pimple man is not around and most of the people are not free.. it is so bright now and i will post the picture on the next post.. I am so not used to it and i think it does not suits me so well.. cuz i am dark and my hair is so ah lian.. this is the consequences for being so cheapo..anyway it cost only RM140 puls highlighting..at JS in bertam taman daya..
I

I have dabao for the second day now to work for breakfast..bread and cheese and nutella.. save save save is my motive now!! RM10000 is my target!!

Congrats to Lai Hui ying for her birthday.. (i dun think she will come here to read anyway since everybody thought i have abandoned this blog) and coming soon is elsie and ting ting's birthday.. I remember one..

My yee ma called today to ask me to apply for scholarship in UTAR.. which actually i DUN WAN to to so.. but i feel bad towards her.. so i applied lorh.. if i got it den shit is coming on the way cuz IDUN WANNA GO KAMPAR PERAK!! It is so ULU!!

No comments: