26 September 2008

VBH

I want to go home.
This company really stupid la.
U knows what? Some colleagues here, which actually does not comply with my work flow, emailed here and there, attacking me, saying that, they want an official announcement about what time do I reimburse my time until, and exactly what time do I leave this office during my class.
Gawd, I swear by my reputation, I will never ever OT for this stupid company for more than my working hours. It is just so not worth it. Imagine, supposingly, my compulsory reimburse time is only 3 hours, but because I want to do my things better, I work till 9 pm for the rest of the days that I do not study. Now, since they want to calculate, I make sure that I work what I suppose to only. It is like OT for 9 hours per week without any OT claim.

Isn’t it stupid?

Stupid stupid stupid fucking VBH. So what? German company, so what?
I tell u guys, when u guys go to look for a job, DO NOT LOOK FOR GERMAN COMPANIES! Even Japanese companies are better, although working hours are longer, but the benefits are better.

Really, if not because of my team, I would have leaved this company.

Stupid bastard VBH. Stupid bitch Angmoh, stupid Indian made Honey.

No comments: