15 September 2008

Overloaded - Job (not Matrix)

Gawd. My head is blank.
I dun think I can hold on to this job.
It is too much to handle.
To handle claim (something to do with money collection and accounts) is already a job. I have to even handle delivery coordination, item arrival, customer request and my team’s request.
Gosh…it is so over my limit of working.
It is actually two person’s job, one sales coordinator, another account assistant. But now, under my hand, it is One Man Show.
Accounts manager press me for collection figure, stupid VP press me for sales figure.

The pay here, undeniably, is good, but the stress is overwhelming. This is the price to pay.

Seriously, I rather give up the pay, getting slightly lower pay than this kind of stress.
Lower by, I think few hundreds of SGD Dollar, but at least, doing one person’s job.

Can anyone advise me on what to do??!!??

I am so tired.

Supposedly To-Do-List that is Urgent:

Dragages Singapore – Claim – revised claim as per the Quantity Surveyor. To re-do everything.
Order Confirmation for Lian Soon. Key system.
Claim for Sanchoon Builders. Check invoices, do amendments, key in Delivery Order.
Claim for Incorporated Builders. Same as per above.
Call up ageing customers for payment.
Delivery for Zhonghe HuaXing.
Sales Order for Lian Soon, Yong Loo Lin, NUS.


Gawd Gawd Gawd. This is not involving tomorrow urgent, today as per normal task, and small task, such as filings and all.

Shit. Shit. Shit

No comments: